Sunday, August 31, 2014

Transfers, Roadshows, Goal Smashing Baptisms....& More Towels! :)

Transfer Week!
Elder Karawa from Kiribati
Elder Briones, PHL, Elder Natural PHL, Elder Baile, PHL
We lost Karawa & Natural....:(

Elder Karawa & Natural both left our Malaya Branch.



Big guys...
Elder Tonga and Lokotui from...you guessed it, Tonga!



Elder Esmabe, PHL & Elder Lokotui both left the Tanay Branch.
 We picked up the four guys above and added two leaving from Sampaloc and stuffed us all in the truck....This is a selfie of us.  Elder Karawa was sitting on my lap in the back seat and was holding the upper hand rail so hard so as to take the weight off of me.  When I finally looked up he was just sweating great beads of sweat.  I told him to relax and sit!  LOL.  It's more fun in the Philippines.
Sister Dickison,Cedar City/Siste Faka'osi, Tonga both left!
 


Our beloved ZL Elder Merrill-Farmington....:(
 
Elder Tampac, PHL left from Binangonan

While waiting for Elder J. to help with the Malaya Elders luggage I was laying back in the seat with my eyes closed....
woke up at 4 am to start this day....
Any way I open my eyes to see this guy staring at me through the window!!
Scared the BEEGEEBIES
outta me!  I couldn't get him to respond in any way so I passed some food through a crack in the window.  We found out later he was deaf & mute.

District Video Roadshows

Cute Decorations!
 


Singing, Dancing, Acting...all sharing their talents.  These are the best pictures I could get.

Part of the audience.  The row of boys in the center and the girls behind are from our 
Teresa Branch.

Seven Baptisms....from Teresa
Two tall brothers in the back are John John and Mathew Afalla. Young boy on left with his grandpa is John Ray Garcia.  The Mother and three children in front are Renedios & Cherry Mae Padua and the two younger boys are Don and John Mark Paduo Idao.  All of these children are over eight years old...the little girl is 11--the youngest is about the size of a four yr-old!  So tiny here!!

One of my FAVORITE KIDS...



Something about him reminds me of Cameron!  He is very quick witted and just darling...He is one who is learning the keyboard.  He also sings quite well,
This was taken during the closing hymn of church, he was turning around reading the words to the song upside down.  He's 14 and is such a cute kid!















TOWELS ON HEAD...AND RANDOM ACTS OF PHOTOS...
 


 



 This picture shows the Mission Office buildings in the far left corner across the street.  Kids are always under the elevated train rails and just playing, making a living or often just living on these cement areas. 


Rainy day for one of our LOOOOONNNNNGGGG drives!

No comments:

Post a Comment